The Reserve at Rivington is located in beautiful Chester, Virginia.
Chester is a suburb of Richmond, the capital of the state of Virginia, with a population of 22,144. Chester is located in Chesterfield County. Living in Chester offers residents a sparse suburban feel with many restaurants, a variety of shopping, and a number of county and state parks where outdoor activities abound.
Chesterfield County Attractions
- Pocahontas State Park
- Goyne Park
- R. Garland Dodd Park
- Magnolia Grange House Museum
- Ironbridge Sports Park (mini golf and go-carts)
- Swift Creek Lake (fishing and boating)
- Rockwood Park (playground, dog park and sports)
- Rockwood Nature Center
- Jefferson Davis Flea Market
- Falling Creek Ironworks
- Harry G. Daniel Park at Ironbridge
- Drewry’s Bluff
- Beaver Lake
- Ashton Creek Vineyard
- Brandywine Farms
- Henricus Historical Park
Chesterfield County Schools
For the latest information on the reopening plan for Chesterfield County schools, please visit www.mychesterfieldschools.com.